About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, September 5, 2021

On My Mind

Happy Sunday Peeps,

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday afternoon. It's been a rather lazy one here. It's pretty warm temp wise today in Northern California, and the smoke is back today, so not a good day to be out and about. I decided to make a card for this week's  Freshly Made Sketches challenge while my mom is doing some crocheting.

The image for my card was colored in July when I was visiting friends in MA. It's colored with Polychromos colored pencils and I used Gamsol to aid with the shading. While it's a little difficult to see in the photo, the dark purple card stock is embossed with the SU Ornate Floral 3D EF. The larger lavender layer is embossed with the SSS Detail Petal Cover Plate.

My mom asked me to make her some cards that she can give to some friends that have been diagnosed with somewhat serious health issues, and this card is one that I made for her request. All of the stamped images are from GKD.




Here's the inside of the card:





For those in the US, enjoy your holiday weekend and thanks for stopping by,

Colleen

Supplies

Stamps: All Gina K Designs: Caring Flowers set, May Flowers set, Take Care set, and On My Mind, In My Heart set, GKD card stock, GKD ink, Polychromos colored pencils, Gamsol, blending stumps, SSS Detail Petal cover plate die, Waffleflower A2 Layering dies, SU Ornate Floral EF, Misti, Big Shot, SU Dimensionals, GKD Connect glue, holographic sequins

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful image! I love the detail and shading that you got with the colored pencils! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely floral panel and a great coloring. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!