About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Wine a Little, It Helps. . .

Hello all,

Today's card I made for the current Fusion Card Challenge.  Wine and Cheese are two of my favorite things, so I had to play along. 

I have this large wine bottle die that I thought would be perfect for the sketch and theme for the Fusion challenge . Unfortunately, I didn't label the storage envelope that I have this die stored in and since it's several years old, I really have no idea of the maker. (I tried looking it up on SSS and a few other web sites but couldn't find it.) 

I also remembered I have this older wood mounted stamp of a wine basket and thought it would be fun for the label on the die cut bottle. This is also an older stamp with a date on the price tag of 2005. 

Since I'm using all of these older supplies, this card works for the current Anything Goes Challenge at Retro Rubber. Even the patterned papers are several years old, from SU and long retired.







The greetings, both front and inside, are from Taylored Expressions. 






Enjoy your afternoon and the rest of the week, and thanks for looking in.
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Wine Basket Wood Mounted stamp from Art Impressions and Wine a Little sets by Taylored Expressions
Paper: SU Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla card stock and Comfort Cafe DSP
Ink: Gina K Designs Charcoal Brown and SU Cajun Craze, Copic Markers
Other: Wine Bottle die, GKD Master Layouts 6 dies,  Rust enamel dots, Misit, Sizzix Switch Plus, SU Dimensionals


2 comments:

  1. So cute, Colleen - a keeper for sure, lol. Love your papers! So rich and perfect for this theme! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the little image on the label. Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!