About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, March 11, 2011

More Baby Cards

I have a really quick post with two more of the baby cards that I made this week.

(click image to view larger)

(click image to view larger)

Supplies Card 1
Stamps: De Nami Design "A Star Is Born"
Card stock: SU baja breeze
Patterned Paper: SU DSP retired
Ink: SU ridinghood red
Other: classic circle and scalloped circle Nesties, SU EF, SU star punches, SU baja breeze ribbon, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Supplies Card 2
Stamps: Fred Bear "Oopsie Daisy by My Favorite Things and SU Short and Sweet
Card stock: Taylored Expressions bright pink and choice snow white
Patterned paper: Hippity Hoppity collection from We R Memories
Ink: memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU Mambo Melon
Other: Die-namics dizzy doily and open scalloped border dies by MFT, classic circle and labels 4 Nesties, SU scalloped oval punch,
TE ribbon and brads, blue liquid pearls, pink and yellow stickles, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

I'm looking forward to the weekend. I hope you are too.
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!