About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Baby Cards

I have a good friend who e mailed me earlier this week and asked if could make her 5 baby cards. I never make baby cards, or at least haven't made one in, like, forever. Of course, I said yes. Any chance to do stamping is welcome. :)  One of the recipients is having twin boys and she requested to have a card for each baby. I decided to use a similar theme and papers, but a totally different layout on each.

I pulled out my TE Beary Special stamp set to make the cards. I paper pieced the dog and the bear on each card. The paper is some retired SU DSP from last year.

(click image to view larger)


(click image to view larger)


Supplies
Card 1
Stamps: TE Beary Special
Card stock: SU brilliant blue, TE choice snow white
Patterned paper: SU retired DSP
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Other: classic square and scalloped square Nesties, SU circle punches, SU orange stripped ribbon, orange candy dot, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Card 2
Stamps: TE Beary Special and SU Short and Sweet sets
Card stock: TE choice snow white and SU only orange
Patterned Paper: SU retired
Ink: memento tuxedo black and SU brilliant blue
Other: labels 4 Nesties, SU orange stripped ribbon, SU buttons, SU linen thread, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

I'll post a couple more of the baby cards later in the week. Thanks so much for looking in,
Colleen


1 comment:

  1. These are so cute Colleen!!! I love all the paper pieced parts on each of the images!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!