About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Birthday Wishes

I started this card very late Sunday night, completed it, then last night decided I didn't really like the original scalloped border I had on the bottom. While looking for some ribbon for the top element, I found this black and white polka-dot ribbon. Presto-chango, and I had my finished card.

The layout is from Chupa's Sketchbook Saturday Challenge and the colors come from this week's CR84FN23 Color Challenge. The colors this week are light pink, black and cream.





Supplies
Stamps: Easter Blossoms and So Happy For You sets by Stampin' Up
Card stock: SU black and blushing bride
Patterned Paper: SU
Ink: memento tuxedo black, Copics
Other: SU crocheted lace, pink paper flower (purchased at TE store), Die-namics die, re-used polka-dot ribbon, the Big Shot, pop-up glue dots, SU double sided sticky tape

Have a great Wednesday, and thanks,
Colleen

5 comments:

  1. Great card - love the ruffle ribbon and the pretty cherry blossom stamp. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Colleen! Love the polka dot ribbon and beautiful cherry blossom. This card is so feminine and pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN! Wonderful take on the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Colleen! Such a soft, feminine feel! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen, LOVE the polka dotted ribbon! Great choice to change to! LOVE the cherry blossom! Really pretty card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is really lovely, what a fabulous cherry branch!
    Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!