About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Blessed To Call You Mother

I hope everyone had a very happy Easter and weekend. I certainly did. My BFF was visiting for the weekend from Sacramento. On Saturday, we did a little shopping in the morning and went to a pre-Easter brunch at another friend's house in the afternoon. Lots of  yummy food and good conversation. Today before she left for the airport, we got in a little stamping.

I made my mom's Mother's Day card using the layout from this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch #114 challenge. Love the sketch this week.



This beautiful, bright patterned paper I picked up yesterday at The Paper Source while we were out shopping. I love how this card turned out, and it went together really quickly.

Supplies
Stamps: Blessed Mother and Baby Blossoms sets by Stampin' Up
Card stock: SU perfect plum, peach parfait and very vanilla
Patterned paper: The Paper Source
Ink: SU perfect plum
Other: Sizzix embossing folder, SU larger oval punch, SU peach parfait ribbon, SU rhinestones, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a wonderful week all. Thanks so much for stopping in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!