About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Thinking of You-Sweet Sunday Sketch 115

Wow, it's been a whole week since I've been able to stamp. Way too long, so I decided today was going to be stamping day. First thing was to check the Sweet Sunday Sketch on Karen's blog and that's what I started with. Love the simple sketch today and my card took no time at all. Usually, I'm pretty slow at putting my cards together as I tend to create as I go, trying different things out. But this one seemed to just work with what I had in my mind. :)

For todays card, I knew I wanted to use April's Key Ingredients papers again and maybe a stamp set that I hadn't used in awhile. Since these Kitch papers have that "homespun" feel, I settled on a SU set from last year called Garden From the Heart. The drying herbs are perfect to pair with the plaid patterned paper, don't you think?



Adding some sewing around the panels and the dried flowers from the KI kit keeps with the overall feel.

Supplies
Stamps: Garden From the Heart and So Happy For You sets from Stampin' Up
Card stock: TE from April's Key Ingredients
Patterned paper: Kitch - The Girl's Paperie from April's KI
Ink: memento rich cocoa and Copics
Other: labels 4 Nesties, sewing machine, miniature paper roses from April's KI, green candy dots, SU punch, SU texturz plate, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon and evening everyone and thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!