About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Get Well Wishes

Here's a bright, cheery card that will hopefully make my friend feel a little better while recovering from surgery. The sketch is this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch 118. The card stock and patterned papers are from the May's Key Ingredients kit and most supplies and stamps are from Taylored Expressions.



I love these little birdies on this patterned paper. I thought this week's sketch was a perfect way to show them off. I also love making these rosettes. I do have a hard time figuring out how to keep them glued to the punched circles. They keep popping out! Does anyone have any suggestions??

Supplies
Stamps: Labels Of Love by Taylored Expressions
Card stock: bright red and choice snow white by TE
Patterned paper: Happy Go Lucky by American Crafts
Ink: SU real red and certainly celery
Other: SU round punches, oval Nesties, Ribbon Tag Trio Three Shapeabilities, TE leaf die, TE scalloped border die, red Kaiser pearl, TE stitched ribbon, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a great Sunday evening and thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Your card is perfectly cheery and fun! I have to give those medallions a try soon. I just love them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!