About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

You Did It, Proud Of You

My sweet, beautiful niece Rachel, is graduating from high school next month. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? I'm hoping to be able to fly up to Portland, OR where they live to attend her graduation ceremony. In the mean time, I've used today's Sweet Sunday Sketch to make her graduation card today.

This card did not come together very fast. I kept changing my mind and redoing elements. After several changes though, I'm pretty happy with the it.



As you can see, I rotated the sketch to accommodate the PI graduate. No patterned paper was used, amazingly. I don't know when I've made a card last without it.

Supplies
Stamps: PI "Graduation Girl" by My Favorite Things
Card stock: SU textured red ridding hood and black, TE choice snow white
Ink: memento tuxedo black, Copics, and Spica gold and black
Other: Taylored Expressions Heart impressions plate, SU punches, black and white polka dot ribbon, Zva Creative black pearl flourish,
sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Here's a picture of the beautiful graduate:


Have a wonderful week.
Thanks,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!