About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You Make My World Happy

Hi all,
I have a quick post this morning. Here's my card for MFTWSC18.
I've used the Pure Innocence set called "Being Cute Is What I Do," combined with My Mind's Eye patterned papers. Her outfit is paper pieced.



Supplies
Stamps: Being Cute is What I Do by My Favorite Things
Card stock: SU real red and TE choice snow white
Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose, Gertie
Ink: memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU real red
Other: Die-namics dies, classic circle Nestie, TE paper flowers and ribbon, Hero Arts rhinestone flower, Kaiser shinny red pearls, yellow candy dots, sewing machine, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Thanks for checking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!