About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hi Stampers,

Here is a card for two challenges, the MFTWSC117 and the Paper Players 139 Tic-Tac-Toe challenge. I chose to use the vertical elements down the right side of the square; Pearls, Birthday, Green and Pink.






As you can see, I paper pieced the birthday girl's dress with the same paper as my background. The rest of her is colored with Copics - E50, E11, E01, E93, Y23, Y26, Y28, R20, R21, RV13, RV17.

Here is a look at the inside:



Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence Birthday Girl set by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Old Olive, Pretty In Pink and X-Press It Blending card stocks and SoHo Garden by American Crafts patterned papers
Ink: SU Primrose Petals, Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Die-Namics Fishtail Flags STAX and large scalloped border dies, SU BoHo Blossom punch, SU Fans EF, Big Scalloped Circle and Classic Circle Nesties, Kaiser green and pink pearls, sewing machine, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in today,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!