About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, September 7, 2014

You Are Pawesome!

Hi all,

It continues to be quite warm and humid here. I usually go out for a long walk on weekend mornings, but even at 7 am-ish, I decided that it was just too hot, so I'm hanging at home with the fan blowing. A little later, I'll probably tune in to watch the women's finals for the US Open, and maybe do some stamping while it's on.

For now, I have a card that I made Friday evening using the Mojo Monday # 361 sketch. This little kitty is from a super cute Simon Says Stamp set.




Instead of coloring the kitty, I decided to paper piece her/him with some of the same patterned paper that the greeting is stamped on. All of the patterned papers are from the same pack, Simple Stories called "Daily Grind". The circles are Nesties and SU Starburst dies, and the wooden arrow is from SU as well.

Supplies
Stamps: You Are Pawesome set by Simon Says Stamp
Paper: SU Really Rust and Not Quite Navy card stock and Simple Stories Daily Grind patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and SU Island Indigo
Other: classic circle Nestie, SU Starburst die, SU wooden elements, metallic twine, Fiskars corner rounder punch, the Big Shot, dimensionals

Thanks, and stay cool if you're in the SoCal area!
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. Love this Colleen. The papers, the stamp,well, everything about it! I believe we live in fairly close proximity to each other. I'm in San Marcos and I agree, it's been hot and humid. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Colleen - a polka dot kitty cat!!! It doesn't get any better than that >o.o< All he needs is a cape and he looks like Super Cat! Just a totally sweet card and choices of pattern/color papers. And thank you ever so much for leaving your kind comment on the Oval Seas card :* kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!