About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Mingle All the Way

Hello stamping friends,

My card today adds to my 2014 Christmas card stash. Yay! I've used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch # 235 for my layout.



While looking through my new SU holiday catalog products, I decided on these Smoky Slate papers and the coordinating embossing folder. To brighten things up, I added the Real Red ink and card stock. After stamping the sentiment in Real Red, I then stamped it again in Smoky Slate, but just slightly off-set. It gives a shadow effect.

Supplies
Stamps: Mingle All the Way set by Stampin' Up
Papers: SU Smoky Slate, Real Red and Whisper White card stocks and SU All Is Calm DSP
Ink: SU Real Red and Smoky Slate pads
Other: SU On Point embossing folder, classic circle Nestie, Die-namics Pinking Edge and Jumbo Fishtail Flags STAX dies, SU corner punch, SU Frosted Sequins, the Big Shot, dimensionals

Thanks for checking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!