About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Harvest

Happy Labor Day to all,

I hope your holiday was fun and relaxing. We started cleaning our garage yesterday and finished it this morning. After that chore was done, I did some stamping and tennis watching. As yesterday was Sunday, I decided to make a card for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch.

Since it's Labor Day, I thought I'd do a fall card, but not Halloween, to send to my mom. While looking through my stamp sets, I found this My Favorite Things Happy Harvest set.




I made a couple of modifications to accommodate the image. I rotated the layout and used an oval instead of the circle.

She is stamped in Memento tuxedo black and colored with Copics. The patterned papers are Pumpkin Patch from American Crafts. To add some texture, I used some new burlap ribbon from SU, wooden leaves from SU and the Argyle EF from SU. I love the way it turned out.

Here is the inside:



Stamps: Happy Harvest (I think) set from My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla card stock, Pumpkin Patch by American Crafts patterned papers
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive pads and Copics
Other: Oval Nesties, SU Argyle embossing folder, SU burlap ribbon, SU wooden leaves, SU label punch, Pebbles enamel dots, twine, white gel pen, the Big Shot, dimensionals, small glue dots

Unfortunately, it's back to work tomorrow. I sure did enjoy the long weekend though. Have a great week and thanks for looking,

Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!