About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, September 3, 2018

Merry Christmas

Hello all,

So sad that's it the last day of the long weekend. I'm heading back out to Palm Springs tomorrow for work. Today is laundry then packing, with some stamping in-between, of course, LOL.

I've been making some cards for my stamp/craft group that is coming up and the theme is Christmas. Most are using stamp sets and supplies from the SU Holiday catalog. For this card, my inspiration comes from the Freshly Made Sketch, and I'm just squeaking in under the wire.




I love the greens and blue combination in the plaid DSP, so that was the inspiration for my colors on this one. I've combined two of the new SU sets with the new Under the Mistletoe DSP.

Here's the inside:




Now, I'm off to put in a load of clothes. Have a great day all, and thanks,
Colleen

Supplies
Timeless Tidings and Winter Woods sets by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Whisper White and Old Olive card stock and Under the Mistletoe DSP
Ink: SU Night of Navy, Spiced Spruce, Old Olive, Memento tuxedo black, Stampin' Blends
Other: Winter Woods Framelits dies, Die-namics Double Stitched Circle dies, Spellbinders Circle die, Die-namics Fishtail Flag die, navy enamel shapes, Gemini Jr, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Love these! The greens are so pretty and rich. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card with a lovely sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!