About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Thanks

Happy Hump Day,

I'm "working" in my home office today. Working in quotes because I'm really pretty caught up on all my projects etc until the next one starts next week. I have a few little tasks to get done, but other than that, I have time to do some other fun things.

Fun things like get my card for this week's Paper Players Challenge posted. I made this last night while watching baseball. Jaydee has a sketch for us that is very versatile, and this card took no time to make using it.



I decided to use the same patterned papers for both the top and bottom sections, but I trimmed a quarter inch from the bottom and layered a coordinating paper underneath. These papers are from a fall 6x6 pad that I picked up at Target last week. I stopped in for a particular item and wondered over to the section just inside the doors where they have all the fun, cheap stuff. I found these fall papers and also a pad of glitter papers too. Not to mention some halloween note pads and pencils and some really fun wine glasses.

The stamps are from last September's Hero Arts monthly kit. I hadn't used this particular one yet. Each letter has two stamps. One with the outlines and one that is solid to add the color. Easy to do with my Misti Stamping tool.

Because I love them, I added some embellishments. I like the gold accents with this paper.

I used more of the set and some Hero dies on the inside, along with more of the patterned papers.




That's all for this post. I see more stamping in my future for this afternoon.


Have a great Wednesday all and thanks,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Color Layering Thanksgiving set by Hero Arts
Paper: SU Night of Navy and Whisper White card stock, Horizon Group (Target) patterned fall papers
Ink: SU Night of Navy, Pistachio Pudding, Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango, More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Garden Green
Other: Die-namics Stitched Rectangle border die, Hero Arts Autumn Icons Fancy dies, SU Sequin ribbon and twine, Lawn Fawn wooden leaf, SSS gold sequin disks, glue gun, foam tape, Gemini Jr, Misti

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty autumn card, Colleen. My eyes are drawn to the little cluster of leaf, sequin trim and twine with a brad. It accentuates the sentiment. I hope you did manage to get more crafting in. :-) Thank you for joining us again at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Colleen! I love the papers and image, but even more your wonderful assortment of embellishments. Always happy to see you in the gallery at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!