About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Trick Or Treat

Happy Saturday, and Happy Labor Day Weekend to all!

Last night while watching some US Open tennis, I made my first Halloween card for this year using this week's CAS(E) this Sketch sketch.




Unfortunately, the photo doesn't show some of the details. The card base is SU black card stock embossed with the SU Spider Web EF. The DSP is from last year's SU Holiday catalog. Along the bottom of the DSP I glued SU black sequin ribbon and IRL it looks pretty cool. The stamp set is from Avery Elle and it's called Bad Kitty, LOL. I stamped the images in Memento tuxedo black and colored them with Copics. They are cut out using the set dies. The rectangle element is cut with a Die-namics Inside and Out Stitched rectangle die. A few enamel dots for embellishment, as well as Stickles used over the kitty's collar, hat band and a drop of neon green over her eyes.

The inside of the card uses more images from the set. I thought the spider web and spiders would pull in the spiders in the DSP.



We don't have much planned for the long weekend, other than going to a friends house tomorrow afternoon for a barbecue and pool party. I hope you have some fun planned.

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Bad Kitty set by Avery Elle
Paper: SU Basic Black and Very Vanilla card stock and SU Spooky Night DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Pumpkin Pie, Granite Gray, Mango Melody, Copics
Other: Bad Kitty Elements dies, Die-namics Inside and Out Stitched Rectangle die, SU black sequin ribbon, SU Spider Web embossing folder, orange, black and neon green Stickles, enamel dots, Misti stamping tool, Gemini Jr, dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. SOoooo cute! I predict a winner! I need to start making more Halloween cards, heaven knows I have enough Halloween stamps and paper, LOL! Enjoy your quiet weekend! It's gray and cloudy here. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, LeAnne, thanks! You're the best. I hope you have a great weekend too.

      Delete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!