About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, September 29, 2018

You're My Cup of Tea


Hi all,

How about a tea themed card on National Coffee Day, LOL. This card just kind of came together pretty easily using the new CAS(E) this Sketch. The stamp set is from Verve and I think it's the very first coffee and tea themed set that I bought.

The images are stamped onto some fall patterned papers from American Crafts call Pumpkin Patch. I stamped the cup using Memento tuxedo black, then masked it with a post-it to stamp the tea stains.  The tea cup is paper pieced instead of colored to coordinate with paper at the top of the card. I added some black crocheted ribbon from SU and some black rhinestones for embellishment and rounded the top corners with a corner punch.






The inside sentiment is Mama Elephant.



A quick post this afternoon. Have a great Saturday evening and rest of the weekend.
Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Better With You set by Verv and Scripty Notes set by Mama Elephant
Paper: SU Naturals card stock and American Crafts Pumpkin Patch patterned paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Baked Brown Sugar and Hello Honey, Copics
Other: Fiskars corner punch, SU black crochet ribbon, black rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!