About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Merry Christmas

Hi to all,

I have a quick post before I head off to work this morning of a card that I made last night after dinner. I've used the sketch from Global Design Project #158. It looked like a fun one so I decided to see what I could come up with.

Since I know most of the DT are SU demos, I used all, mostly, SU products from the Holiday catalog.




I had not inked up this set, nor used the DSP yet, and I think this one turned out pretty darn cute. In fact, I may make a few more I think.

The images are stamped with Memento tuxedo black and colored with Stampin' Blends. I cut them out with the set dies and popped the two elves and presents up with dimensionals. The greeting is from another Holiday set. I love this red sparkly twine too. The only product not SU is some Nuvo white drops that I used on the North Pole sign for snow and on the elves' hats. For additional embellishment I added some SU enamel snowflakes.

I'm off to work. Have a great day and thanks for looking,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Signs of Santa and Timeless Tidings sets by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU heavy Whisper White, Whisper White and Shaded Spruce card stock, Santa's Workshop DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Stampin' Blends, Shaded Spruce
Other: Signs of Santa dies, SU Santa's Workshop Enamel Shapes, SU Sparkly Red twine, Nuvo drops, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!