About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Let It Snow

Hello and happy Sunday evening to all,

No snow here in SoCal, but another foggy, gloomy day. Very damp and chilly. Luckily, that made it a great day to spend in my craft room.

I'm adding to my Christmas card stash using the sketch from this week's Freshly Made Sketches. These are fairly new stamp sets from Concord & 9th. The background is done with a turnabout set and the greeting is another snow themed set.



After stamping with the turnabout set, I cut the panel down using the largest Die-namcs Rounded Stitched Rectangle die. The greeting is cut out with a Die-namics Stitched Oval die and layered with an oval cut with a Spellbinders die. The ovals are popped up with dimensionals and embellished with Lawn Fawn wooden snowflakes. Finally, I added some sparkle using three light blue rhinestones.

The inside uses stamps from the Concord & 9th set called Snow Flurry.



Unfortunately, it's back to work tomorrow. Why oh why do the weekends go so fast?

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Snowflake Turnabout and Snow Flurry sets by Concord & 9th
Paper: Blueberry Bushel and X-Press It Blending card stock
Ink: Gina K Turquoise Sea, Plum Punch, Blue Denim and Slate ink spots
Other: Die-namics Rounded Stitched Rectangle and Stitched Oval dies, Spellbinder Oval die, Lawn Fawn wooden snowflakes, blue rhinestones, Gemini Jr, Misti, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!