About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, January 7, 2019

Just a note. . .

Hi all,

I was not sleepy last night, at all, so I decided to stamp. Using new sets from both the new Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs, the Sunday Stamps challenge for the colors and the Freshly Made Sketch for layout, I made this card.




It was pretty fun doing the stamping for the background. Took a little while, but pretty fun.

Here's the inside.




A quick post this morning, but I wanted to share.

Have a great day and thanks,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Florentine Filigree set and Home to Roost set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Balmy Blue, Hello Honey, Very Vanilla card stocks
Ink: SU Balmy Blue, Hello Honey, Cajun Craze ink pads and same markers to water color the rooster
Other: SU dies

4 comments:

  1. So pretty, Colleen - looks like a lot of work that paid off beautifully! Love your rooster - so handsome, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool design! The colors are beautiful, great layering too! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this French Country look! So beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a well put together card. The rooster is perfect as the focal point. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!