About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, January 25, 2019

You Make Me Smile.




Hi again,

Nothing like CAS to make things quick. I'm playing along with the CASology theme with this card. Using a couple of SU stamp sets, I was able to make this super quick Clean and Simple card. Single layer, minimum embellishments, white space. And really, only about 10-15 minutes to complete it all.

Don't you love these large blooms? I do! It's one of the new SU sets from the Occasions Catalog. I did get the coordinating DSP, but for today's card, I only used Whisper White Heavy card stock and some SU inks and two tiny black rhinestones.

We all have peeps in our lives that make us smile. I was thinking of mine when I made this card.






I've used two SU stamp sets. A brand new one from the 2019 Occasions catalog, and the greetings are from a set from last year.



Thanks for stopping in,
Colleen

Supplies
 Stamps: Bloom by Bloom set and Colorful Seasons set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Whisper White Heavy card stock
Ink: SU Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch and Memento tuxedo black
Other: black rhinestones


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Love the bright, sunny colors! Thank you for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so vibrant and pretty! I love the big bold blooms!
    Thank you for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!