About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Cup of Cozy

Hello stampers,

I'm loving that I've been able to stamp after dinner lately. Keeps my blog busy, LOL.
There are two challenges going on now helping to keep my inspiration going. Its day 4 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge and day 5 of the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and my card is for both.

The stamps are from Concord & 9th and I used some winter themed patterned papers from Echo Park. The sketch comes from this week's Global Design Project.






The cup is stamped on X-Press It Blending card stock and colored with Copies. I did paper piece part of it with the patterned papers. Instead of twine, I used some old SU red/white polka-dot ribbon under the SU Stitched Label dies. I love how bright and fun this turned out. I found some Doodlebug stickers to add for embellishments. 

The inside stamps are from Verv.


Hoping to get some more stamping in tonight too. Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Cup of Cozy set by Concord & 9th and Better with You set by Verv
Paper: SU Real Red, Neenah Desert Storm, X-Press It Blending card stocks and Celebrate Winter by Echo Park patterned papers
Ink: Gina K amalgam black, Gina K Blue Denim and Sandy Beach ink cubes, SU Real Red, Copics
Other: SU Stitched Nested Label dies, SU red polka-dot ribbon, Doodlebug stickers, Misti, Gemini Jr, foam tape


7 comments:

  1. What a fun background and color scheme on your pretty coffee card! Love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and that cup looks amazing against that blue plaid. That plaid reminds me of a flannel shirt. At any rate this is a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card for the coffee lovers hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice card!
    Hello from Coffee lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!