About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, November 7, 2019

ERR MAH GERD

Hello,

Some before dinner stamping today. I combined a couple of sets from two different companies to make today's card. The coffee cups are from Paper Smooches and the background images are from a Concord & 9th Turnabout set.

I started by stamping the cups randomly on a white panel with Gina K amalgam ink. Then I used the corresponding set die and cut 6 masks from some Gina K Masking paper. (Love this stuff. It works way better than post-it notes). After masking, I used the two turnabout stamps in the Holly Berry Turnabout set to make the background. Next, I removed the masks and colored the cups with Copies. The sentiments are from the same Paper Smooches set and they crack me up. They are heat embossed with white EP.

Of course, this will be posted to both the 30 Day Coloring Challenge where it's day 7 and to the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I think today is it's last day. (sad face).






I kept the inside pretty simple using the same coffee cup and more images from the Paper Smooches set.



Thanks all and have a great evening and a very pleasant Friday,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Caffeinated Set by Paper Smooches and Holly Berry Turnabout set by Concord & 9th
Paper: X-Press It Blending, SU Rose Red and Call Me Clover card stock
Ink: Gina K amalgam black ink, VersaMark, Copics, SU greens and Rose Red
Other: Misti, Paper Smooches die, Gina K masking paper, SU white EP, heat tool, foam tape, Gemini Jr, gold sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!