About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, September 7, 2020

Treats Of Course!

 Happy Labor Day all,

It's a scorcher in California and the western US this weekend. I spent most of the day at my craft table under the ceiling fan. We don't have air-conditioning in our house. We've not really needed it being so close to the ocean, but the last couple of years have had way more hot days. Since it going to be more of the same today, I'll be doing more of the same, LOL.

Here is one of the cards that I made. I've used the current Freshly Made Sketch for the layout.




The stamp set is an older Lawn Fawn Halloween set of kids in costume. The patterned papers are from my Halloween stash bag. I have a bunch of scrap pieces in a bag and these were big enough to use for the sketch. I used a cover plate from Waffleflower to add texture to the background.

Here is the inside of the card. All images on the front and the inside are from the same LF set. The images are colored with Copics.


Thanks for checking in. Stay Cool!

Colleen


Supplies

Stamps: Costume Party set by Lawn Fawn

Paper: SU Very Vanilla and Basic Black card stock, Tricks & Treats Patterned Paper pack by Pebbles

Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Gina K Tomato Soup, Copics

Other: LF Costume Party dies, Waffleflower Circles Cover Plate die, Gina K Master Layout 1 dies, Misti, Gemini Jr, SU Dimensionals





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!