About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, September 20, 2020

BOO!

 Hi and happy Sunday,

Since I need to review some spreadsheets so I can present data for a meeting tomorrow, I did some stamping early in the day today. I got two cards made as I went pretty simple letting dies and embossing folders do most of the work.

For this post I have my card for LeAnne's CAS Paper Players Challenge. She has a fun pets theme this week. CAS means limited layers, embellishments, and plenty of "white" space. My card pushes the boundaries some, but I'm going with it. 

I need a few more Halloween/Fall themed cards and I remembered this cute Avery Elle Halloween cat set. I've used this week's layout from CAS(E) this Sketch!.





I started with a panel of Basic Black card stock and dry embossed a spider web then sponged some white craft ink over the raised areas using a sponge dauber. I trimmed the panel down using a die for A2 card layering and glued it to an Oyster Gray card base. The sentiment panel is made with another piece of the same Oyster Gray card stock and topped with a Halloween border cut from Holographic card stock. The cat images are stamped, colored with Copics, and cut with the set dies.

Here is the inside using more images from the same Avery Elle stamp set.



I hope all is well in your world. Thanks for looking,

Colleen

Supplies

Stamps: Bad Kitty set by Avery Elle

Paper: SU Basic Black, Whisper White card stock and SSS Oyster Gray and Holographic card stocks

Ink: Gina K Black Onyx ink, Copics, Hero Unicorn 

Other: Avery Elle set dies, SU Spider Web EF, Taylored Expressions Dripping border die, Gina K Master Layouts 1 & 2, sponge dauber, Gemini Jr, Dimensionals




3 comments:

  1. Very cute, Colleen! I love your bad kitty..she's perfect for Halloween! Thanks for playing with my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Halloween kitty, I like the inside image too. Also like the drippy punch element on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo... I love the dripping goo, Colleen and your kitty is beautiful on both the outside and inside. Fabulous CAS card. So glad you joined us again at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!