About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Hello Autumn

 Hello,

I have a card made using the new Freshly Made Sketches, sketch. I pulled out new Concord & 9th sets from the August release that includes a fall themed Turnabout set that is just too cute!


The outside:



The inside:



If you look closely to the images in the turnabout stamp, you'll see the little animals. C&9th made dies for them that accompany the set. The large center die and the leaves are from different C&9th sets, but all of the greetings and animal images are from the Turnabout set. The leaf dies come as two dies for each leaf shape. One die cuts a solid leaf and the other cuts the spine and segments. I cut them in three colors, brown, orange and yellow and pieced them back together. This turnabout makes a really fun background!

Thanks all and have a nice rest of your day!

Colleen

Supplies

Stamps: Woodland Turnabout set by Concord & 9th

Paper: C&9th card stock in white and Mushroom, Taylored Expressions card stock in yellow and orange

Ink: C&9th ink cubes in Wheat, Mushroom, Marmalade, and Buttercup

Other: C&9th Woodland and Hey Bestie set dies, Leafy Layers dies, Misti, Gemini Jr, Connect liquid glue, SU Dimensionals


1 comment:

  1. Lots of fun images and pretty Fall colors on this cute card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!