About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, October 19, 2020

Ghoul's Night Out

 Hi peeps,

I have one more Halloween card to share. I really liked the way the stripes on the card in my last post looked so I made another, only this time I added some patterned paper scraps to the top and bottom of the stripes. The ghosty ghouls and the sentiments are from the Lawn Fawn set Ghoul's Night Out. The images are colored with Copics, cut out with the corresponding set dies and popped up with foam tape.



The inside images are from another older Lawn Fawn set called Happy Haunting.


I love making these Slimline cards! 


Thanks for looking in,

Colleen

Supplies

Stamps: Lawn Fawn sets Ghoul's Night Out and Happy Haunting

Paper: SU Whisper White Thick and scraps of pattern paper

Ink: Gina K Amalgam black, Copics, Gina K Tangerine Twist

Other: Lawn Fawn set dies, SU horizontal lines stencil, blending brushes, Misti, Gemini Jr, SU Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!