About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Boo To You

Hello again,

Laurie has a fun and sweet theme for us this week at the Paper Players Challenge. It's also Clean and Simple week. As I'm needing a few more Halloween cards to send to family and friends, I thought I'd make my card fit both. The theme is Cupcakes/Cake/Cookies and I've got a cute bear bearing a sweet treat for Halloween. The colors fit this week's Color Throwdown Challenge of orange, black, and kraft.

 







I started with a white card base cut to slimline dimensions, 8.5 x 3.5 inches. Using a horizontal line stencil, I added black and orange stripes using a blending brush and Gina K inks. I planned to stamp the bear, mask him, and then do the stripes to make this a totally one layer card, then I realized that I had to use the die so that his hands could hold the cupcake. His witche's hat is also die cut, and the cupcake is fussy cut. I brushed Nuvo glitter over the cupcake then added Crystal Effects. The small bat used as decoration on the cupcake is from Reverse Confetti.

Here's the inside:



I hope everyone has a nice work week. Stay safe and thanks for looking in,

Colleen

Supplies

Stamps: All Inside set by Ellen Hutson, Bad Kitty set by Avery Elle, Spooky Sentiments and Spooky Cuties by Reverse Confetti
Paper: Whisper White Thick
Ink: Gina K Black Onyx, Tangerine Twist, Kraft, Copics
Other: SU horizontal lines stencil, Bad Kitty dies, All Inside dies, blending brushes, Misti, Gemini Jr, Nuvo glitter pen, SU Crystal Effects 


3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH...toooooo cute! I love this, anyone of any age would love to get this for Halloween! LOVE the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very cute Colleen! I love that EH bear and all the fun add-ons work perfectly for your CAS Halloween card! The inside sentiment is fabulous as well. I'm so glad you played along with this week's Players challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! This bear is adorable with his sweet cupcake and oh-so-scary witch's hat! And I love the inside sentiment! Thanks for sharing your project with us this week at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!