About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Card

Hi all and happy Tuesday,

I've been trying to finish up my Easter cards that need to be mailed.  This one is for my nephew in Portland.  Hopefully, he doesn't think it's to "girly" with the ribbons.



Supplies:
Stamp set: Stampin' Up's Eggcoutrements
Card stock and DSP from Taylored Expresions Easter key ingredients.
Ink: Certainly celery, bashful blue and perfect plum
Embellishments:  Blue and plum silk ribbon
Other: Circle and scallop circle, oval and scallop oval nesties, the big shot, dimensionals, crafter's tool kit for piercing.

Thanks for checking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!