About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, March 29, 2010

TESC 106- Did Someone Say Diet???

Good Monday evening all,

This card was re-worked a few times yesterday, but I just wasn't satisfied with the result.  After contemplating some design options while at work today, I got home, made the changes, and now I'm pretty happy with it.  I hope you like it too.




Supplies and Recipe:

Stamps:  Taylored Expressions' Bakey Business and Window Shopping sets.
Card stock and DSP:  All from March 2010 key ingredients
Embellishments: Yellow ribbon and chocolate button
Ink: Memento rich cocoa and memento tuxedo black
Images colored with copics.  Adirondack dimensional pearls in expresso is used for the frosting on the cake slice and on the cupcake.  Liquid applique is used for the whipped cream on the cake slice and on the strawberry shortcake. The store front awning is paper pieced.  Lace is used for the awning trim. The window's bottom ledge is raised with dimensionals.


Thanks for stopping by today,
Colleen

1 comment:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!