About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, June 4, 2010

What's Brewin'? - TESC116 and Krafty Thursday #29

Greetings,
Yea, it's Friday!  I hope you all had a good week.  I'm on jury duty, but here in San Diego they don't hold trials on Fridays, so I worked today.  I'll be back in court Monday to hear more testimony.

After work I had a chance to do some stamping.  I made a card that fits Taylor's Friday sketch 116 and Jeanie's Krafty Thursday sketch #29.

I took a little extra time on this one to paper piece Tena's blouse and pants and to add some bling for her earring.  I'd say that's "krafty."  Even though I'm not a coffee drinker, I love this set.  It is just so FUN.

Here's my card:




Supplies
Stamps: "Let's Do Coffee" by Taylored Expressions
Card stock: Kraft, real red, and choice butter cream
DSP: Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, memento rich cocoa, Copics
Other: classic circle and large scallop circle nesties, round paperclip, ribbon, expresso dimensional pearls, blue rhinestone, embellie gellie, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Have a great weekend everyone,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. OMG Colleen, this is AWESOME!! I LOVE the paper pieced checkered shirt and striped pants. How CLEVER!! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge!! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this card. I am so jealous of crafters that can color with Copics, I stink at it. Maybe I don't have the right paper or ink or something but it certainly never looks as lovely as yours does. Very awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!