About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

TESC122 - CreativiTEA

Hi all,

I have 4 cards for you this afternoon that I made using Taylored Expressions CreativiTEA set.  All of the card stock and patterned papers come from the Paper Girl Card Kit also from Taylored Expressions.

I bought the card kit last April when it was released but didn't do anything with it.  Today I decided it was time to pull it out. I got four cards made before I had to put everything away and head to my physical therapy appointment.

For the first card, I used this weeks TESC 122.  This is a simple sketch that I really had fun embellishing.  I think it turned out pretty cute.





And here are the other three cards:








Supplies:
Stamps: Taylored Expressions CreativiTEA set
Card stock: Taylored Expressions The Paper Girl Card kit
Patterned Paper: the Paper Girl collection from The Girl's Paperie
Ink: memento tuxedo black, memento rich cocoa, memento cantaloupe, Copic markers
Other: Labels 3, labels 9, classic circle, big scalloped circle, classic square and scalloped square Nesties, SU small and large oval punches, SU word window punch, SU corner rounder punch, kaiser pearls, heart rhinestone, ribbon from the Paper Girl Card kit, buttons, linen threat, the big shot, and dimensionals

That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!