About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

I love the "center step" cards that I see around blog land, but I have never tried making one. . .until this weekend. I looked up the instructions on Splitcoast and gave it a try. Not hard at all with the right kind of trimmer to make the slits.

Here is my version using one of my favorite Christmas sets, Snow Much Fun. The image is stamped on watercolor paper and colored with my aqua painter.



I participate in a craft group and we meet once a month as time allows for everyone. We had a get together on Saturday and I showed everyone how to make one. A good time was had by all.

Supplies
Stamps: Snow Much Fun set by Stampin' Up
Card stock: SU watercolor paper, SU old olive, early expresso and whisper white
Patterned paper: SU Letters From Santa DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU old olive, marina mist, ridding hood red, bashful blue, pumpkin pie and basic black
Other: classic and scalloped oval Nesties, Kaiser red pearls, SU stitched felt snowflake and mitten, SU rhinestone, SU aqua painter, Stickles, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in today,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!