About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December Birthdays

Good evening all,

I finally have all my Christmas cards in the mail. Now I need to start on cards for my family and friends who have birthdays the last week of December. Believe it or not, I need to make six birthday cards for Christmas week. Here's the first of the cards. This one uses Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #147 and Taylored Expressions Moka Kristie.



Supplies
Stamps: Moka Kristie set from Taylored Expressions
Paper: TE teal, pink, red and choice buttercream card stock and My Minds Eye patterned paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics and SU cherry cobbler
Other: Kaiser rhinestones, Stickles, TE ribbon, paper flower, sewing machine and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in today,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. This s adorable Colleen! Love the sparkly skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is darling! LOVE how you colored her and made her skirt so sparkly - sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!