About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Warm Wishes

Hi all,

I had a super weekend with lots of time to stamp! I got five Christmas cards made using new stamps and papers from Stampin' Up's upcoming Holiday Mini catalog.

Here's the first of the cards using the current Freshly Made Sketch #44.



I LOVE this new stamp set called Scentsational Season and the coordinating Framelits Dies. I have already used it twice and no doubt will use it many, many more times.

Supplies
Stamps: Scentsational Season set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Whisper white, Pacific Point and Cherry Cobbler CS and SU Festival of Prints DSP paper pack
Ink: SU Cherry Cobbler, Pacific Point and Crumb Cake
Other: SU clear rhinestones, SU Scentsational Season Framelit Dies, SU Snow Burst embossing folder, classic circle and scalloped circle Nesties, sewing machine, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in. Have a great work week!
Colleen

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous take on our sketch this week ... I love your card ... so full of texture and colour and your stitching is such a super addition!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute! Great job with the sketch, great color combo, adorable stamp set, and creative elements! This card has it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitching is fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I really like that new stamp set! Fabulous job on all that stitching! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Colleen! Great card! I love that DSP! Thanks for playing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!