About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Greetings of the Season

Hi,

Today's card uses Jen's Deconstructed Sketch 66 layout, and it's another Christmas card for my 2012 stash. I've definitely been making some headway on Christmas 2012, LOL.





I added an extra circle element on top of the rectangle panel to accommodate the stamp that I wanted to use. The larger background panel is stamped with the snowflake stamp from the set in three different blue inks. I pulled some non-holiday papers out of my stash and used them just for something different.
Lots of stitching and the light blue rhinestones put the finishing touches on.

Supplies
Stamps: Four Seasons set by Stampin' Up (2012 Hostess set)
Papers: TE Choice Snow white and bright green CS, SU Soft Sky CS, and Happy Go Lucky by American Crafts PP
Ink: SU Marina Mist, Baja Breeze and Soft Sky classic ink pads and Soft Suede and Real Red markers
Other: Classic circle and scalloped circle Nesties, SU 1 1/4" new scalloped circle punch, Want-2-Scrap blue rhinestones, sewing machine, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen


1 comment:

  1. Oooh! This is awesome! I love the colors and the papers are so fun! Thanks for using this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!