About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Just For You

Hello,

It's been quite awhile since my last post. A few things going on. Some travel for work and some for vacation. I've been home for a little over a week, and I made some cards last weekend. Unfortunately, for me, I couldn't post them due to computer issues. I was able to do some HD repair and so far today, it's been cooperating. Hopefully, it will stay that way for a little longer. If I do have to buy a new computer, I have the one I want all picked out. It will be fun to have a new toy, but I'll keep using this one as long as I can. I managed to make sure that I have all of the pictures and files that I want to keep saved, so if it totally dies, I'm okay.

Today's card is made with one of the new SU sets from the Holiday  Mini catalog. This set and it's coordinating dies are really fun to play with.


This is an SU only card.

Supplies
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Very Vanilla and More Mustard card stock and SU Orchard Harvest DSP
Ink: SU Luckey Limeade, More Mustard, Pacific Point, Garden Green and Early Expresso classic ink pads
Other: SU Perfectly Preserved Framelits, Apothecary Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Square Lattice embossing folder, linnen thread, SU brads, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

I hope your weekend has been a good one. Thanks for looking in today,

Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!