About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Halloween

Hi,

Here's a card that I made this past weekend for Jen's DS70 sketch, and to add to my Halloween card stash. The papers are from the TE Halloween Project Pantry kit.





I stamped Frankie 3 times, in black, in gumball green and in pumpkin pie inks, then cut out his shirt and pants separately and pieced them onto the third image stamped in black. The little witch was stamped once in black and once in wisteria wonder. Her dress was cut out and pieced onto the black image. The rest of each image was colored with Copics, then cut out and popped up with dimensionals onto the circle. The spider was stamped directly on the circle. I added the googly eyes to all three. The spiderweb border is from the recent TE release.

Supplies
Stamps: Googly Ghouls set by Stampin' Up
Paper: Taylored expressions  black and buttercream card stock and Pebbles Tricks and Treats patterned paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU wisteria wonder, gumball green, and pumpkin pie classic ink and Copics
Other: classic circle and lacy circle Nesties, TE spiderweb border die, TE orange ribbon, SU corner rounder punch, SU googly eyes, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks all,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!