About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

May Your Holidays . . .

Hi everyone,

I hope that your week has started off well. Today I have another Christmas card. I made this card Sunday afternoon and used Karen's Sweet Sunday sketch 168. The sketch this week certainly lends itself to having a sentiment front and center, and that's exactly the direction I went.




Once I decided what papers and stamp set to use, this went together rather quickly. Love that! This is an SU only card.

Supplies
Stamps: Snowflake Soiree and More Merry Messages sets by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Real Red, Gumball Green, Very Vanilla card stock, SU Champagne, Silver and Red Glimmer paper and Candlelight Christmas DSP
Ink: SU Real Red and Gumball Green classic ink
Other: SU Merry Mini Punch Pack, sewing machine and dimensionals

Thanks,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!