About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Happy Birthday

Happy Thursday evening all,

Later this evening I will be addressing my holiday cards. I think I have enough made. Now I have to get some birthday cards done. I have several birthdays between now and the end of the year that I need to make cards for. On that note, I've gotten the first one completed.


This beautiful stamp is from Taylored Expressions. I colored it with Copics then cut it out with the Nestie. I left the die on and sponged the white area with some SU blue ink. The bow is seam binding just looped several times and scrunched together with the SU brad. I tied a stamped, TE tiny tag around the center of the bow.

The layout is an older Sweet Sunday sketch.

Supplies
Stamps: Hydrangea Bouquet set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: SU Perfect Plumb card stock, X-Press It Blending card stock, and ?? patterned papers. (I didn't label these papers so no idea what they are. They are from an Easter KI kit from several years ago)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black,  Copics, SU Bashful blue
Other: SU seam binding, SU brad, Queen and Co pearls, Spellbinders die, Fiskars corner rounder punch, TE Mini Tags dies, SU linen thread, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for checking in today,
Colleen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!