About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sending Big Hugs and You're My Cup Of Tea

Hello again,

Here are a couple more LOVEFEST 2013 cards.




The first one is for the Day 7 challenge hosted by My Favorite Things. The challenge is to make an encouraging card. This one is for my sweet niece Rachel, who is away at college.

The sketch is Mojo Monday 282.






Card 2 is for the Day 1 challenge. This challenge is to use supplies that spell out L.O.V.E. Mine are:
L: layers, O: orange, V: Verve stamps, E: embossing folder.


I'm loving the orange and gray colors on this card for some reason.

Supplies Card 1
Stamps: Big Greetings set by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU pumpkin pie and pretty in pink card stock and Studio Calico Here and There patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Other: Circle Nesties, Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX dies and Heart die from the Homespun Birdhouse set, pink rhinestones, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Supplies Card 2
Stamps: Better With You set by Verve stamps
Paper: SU gray, whisper white, and pumpkin pie card stock and Crate Paper Acorn Avenue pattern papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and SU Pumpkin Pie
Other: Sizzix embossing folder, circle Nesties, TE small scalloped border die, SU ribbon, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for looking,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!