About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Thinking Of You

Hi and welcome,

I have been having so much fun working through the LOVEFEST 2013 challenges over at Splitcoaststampers. Today's card is from the Day 6 challenge by The Cats Pajamas. The challenge is to use this photo


for our inspiration. I don't have any TCP stamps, but parts of the photo reminded me of one of the stamps in the Celebrate Life set by Taylored Expressions. Coincidentally, this months KI kit has some great black and white patterned papers as well as a nice bright yellow card stock that I thought would be perfect to use.


The sketch is the current CAS(E) This Sketch  layout.


Supplies
Stamps: Celebrate Life set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: TE yellow and white card stock and My Minds Eye Meadow Lark patterned papers (TE Feb 2013 KI kit)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and SU Daffodil Delight
Other: TE yellow button also from the KI kit, black embroidery thread and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. This is so, so pretty! I can't wait to dig into my Feb kit.....from Martha

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!