About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Enjoy The Ride

Hi and good morning,

I hope the Easter Bunny brought you something yummy!

I'm back in my craft room this morning and feeling very productive. Two cards made already! Today's share is one that I made for the Sweet Sunday Sketch 181. I pulled out a TE set that I hadn't used in quite awhile thinking it would work to make a nice spring-time card. (The weather here in San Diego has been SO great the last few days with sunny skies and mild sea breezes that I'm definitely in a spring like mood.)



After choosing my stamps, I remembered that I had gotten a 6X6 pad that had bicycle papers. Also in the same pad is this states paper. Thought it made a nice combination and that it worked perfectly for the background on my card. I colored the bicycle with Copics - YR07, YR08, YR09, C5, C7, Y26, Y28, Y18, BG72, BG75- and drew in the road with E34 and E35. The sentiment is stamped in SU Pumpkin Pie and punched with the SU medium oval punch. The flag is cut from another sheet from the same paper pack. I added the Queen and Co. green pearls as embellishments.

Here is the inside:


I kept this pretty simple, just adding the leftover patterned paper from the states sheet and stamped the sentiment at the bottom and added the smallest green pearls.

Supplies
Stamps: Bikes and Trikes set by Taylored Expressiosn
Papers: SU Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White card stock and Studio Calico "Here & There" patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Pumpkin Pie and Copics
Other: SU medium oval Punch, Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX die, Queen and Co green pearls, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a wonderful and fun Easter. Thanks for coming by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!