About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Mimi In Paris - Ooo la la

Hi again,
Thought I'd do one more post tonight. I made this card for Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #91 late this afternoon. I bought some new stamps last week and one of the sets was this Penny Black set called Mimi in Paris. The images are super cute and fun to color.

During the same shopping trip I picked up a new 6x6" paper pack from Kaiser Crafts. It's got some bright, springy patterns. This tree back ground with the bright colors made me think "Paris In the Spring".




I stamped Mimi, her little poodle and the tower on TE choice buttercream card stock. Mimi and her poodle are colored with Copics.

Supplies
Stamps: Mimi In Paris set by Penny Black
Paper: SU blue (retired), TE choice buttercream card stocks and Suga Pop by Kaiser Craft patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU soft suede, Copics
Other: Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX dies, sewing machine, the Big Shot and dimensionals

I must go pack now. Thanks all for coming by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!