About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Be Like A Flower. . .

Hello,

It's Friday afternoon after a very short work week and I'm glad it's the weekend already. Next week will be hard with having to work five whole days, LOL.

Unfortunately, I was in need of a sympathy card last week. I used the current Sweet Sunday Sketch #200 (CONGRATS Karen!) to make one.



Supplies
Stamps: Summer Afternoon set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: TE green and vanilla card stock and My Minds Eye patterned papers
Ink: SU Old Olive and Poppy Parade
Other: Classic Oval Nesties, Die-namics dies, Kaiser pearls, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!