About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I "Mustache" You A Question

Hey all,

I got home from the San Francisco bay area today, one day early. Yippee! Love to be home! It was a successful work trip, though. Weather was fabulous in Northern California too, as it is here at home in San Diego.

I made this card for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch last Sunday before I flew up, but I didn't have a chance to post it. I actually made two cards, one for the current SSSC #202 and one for the SSSC #201. I'll post the card for SSSC201 later in the week.

Here is my card for #202. Another Valentine's Day card.




I used the Taylored Expressions January Key Ingredients stamp set and papers.

Here is the inside:



Supplies
Stamps: Kiss Me set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: TE teal and snow white card stock, SU Crumb Cake card stock and Crate Paper "Love Notes" patterned papers
Ink: SU Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush and Crumb Cake
Other: rectangle and scalloped rectangle Nesties, TE hearts impressions plate, Die-namics Fishtail Flag Stax die, SU tripple heart punch, sewing machine, SU clear rhinestone, Kaiser pink rhinestones, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Happy "Hump Day" tomorrow and thanks for stopping in,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. I love your card - it's quite adorable. What a great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!