About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hello. . .

Yes, hello all and Happy Easter Sunday,

I hope you are enjoying the day with family and friends. It's very quiet here today and I'm enjoying some crafty time.

I have a bright and summery card for you today.




The sketch is from the Freshly Made Sketches #180. To get the half circle element, I used a circle die to cut some adhesive-backed masking paper and placed it on my card front. I stamped the flower randomly with Memento black ink then removed the masking paper. After coloring the flowers with Copics, I brushed some Wink of Stella over the yellow centers. The "hello" and bee are stamped in Memento black and I drew in the bee trail with a Copic outliner pen.

Here's the inside of the card:



Supplies
Stamps: Hello Sunshine set by Lawn Fawn and Mimi In Paris set by Penny Black (flower on front)
Paper: XPress-It Blending cardstock and SU Daffodil Delight card s tock
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics, Copic Outliner
Other: Wink Of Stella pen, SU Embossing Folder, TE Small Scalloped Border die, We R Memory Keepers enamel shapes, baker's twine, the Big Shot, foam tape


Enjoy your day and thanks for coming by,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful, colorful spring-time card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!