About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Home For the. . .Holidays

Hi all,

I hope you are having a relaxing weekend.

This week, the Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge has an inspiration challenge for us. Here's my take on it.




Using this week's CAS(E) this Sketch layout, I used some of the colors in the photo and the foliage as my inspiration to make a Christmas card. The jars spelling out HOME made me think of the sentiment "Home for the Holidays."

Supplies
Stamps: Christmas Wreath set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: SU Crumb Cake and Garden Green card stock and SU Trim the Tree DSP stack
Ink: VersaMark
Other:  SU white EP, TE Leaves die, Lawn Fawn tag die, Queen and Co red pearls, Baker's twine, The Big Shot, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today,
Colleen

4 comments:

  1. Love your card, Colleen! Great way to combine challenges, and I really like the mix of patterned papers and that sweet leaf die. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at SIP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love those sprig diecuts with the "berries"! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your festive take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!