About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, August 10, 2015

Let's Party!

Hi,

I started coloring these cute "party animals" last night and finished them up tonight after work. I think this will make a perfect birthday card for my cousin who lives on a ranch in Northern California. He is the ultimate outdoorsman.

The layout is from this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch.




Supplies
Stamps: Party Animal set by Lawn Fawn
Paper: SU Crumb Cake, Watermelon Wonder and Bermuda Bay card stock, X-Press It Blending card stock, SU Cherry On Top DSP paper stack
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copics
Accessories: Die-namics pierced circle and fishtail flags dies, Stickles, Expresso Dimensional Pearls, Wink of Stella pen, enamel dots, the Big Shot and dimensional

TFL!
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!